The glass body is a classic cylinder in a subtly pink-brown color, in line with current trends. The inside features incredibly chic matt silver, with the Maison Berger Paris logo screen-printed in silver. The fragrance continues the romance. Bouquet Liberty is a spring-time fragrance of renewal, of rebirth, of unexplored love. The top is sweet with the delicious notes of pear and bergamot. The heart is a floral celebration, a river of wisteria, a flight of white flowers. The base, a bed of oak moss, is a warm and reassuring invitation.
- 100% natural botanical and vegan wax (soy), without GMOs, for cleaner burning
- Cotton wick specifically plaited for the format of the candle
- Green and sustainable artisanal manufacturing
- Fragrances created by French master perfumers, solid-poured to ensure controlled and homogeneous burning
- Patented molecule to neutralize bad odors
- Intense perfuming for up to 30 hours
- For even burning: do not blow out the candle until the entire surface is liquid.
- For a cleaner burning: before each use, adjust the length of the wick (1 cm roughly) by cutting it.
- To preserve the candle: when not in use, do not expose it to temperatures that are too high.
Poesy Bouquet Liberty
It all begins gently, with a slightly sweet pear and bergamot top note. Then comes the floral heart in a subtle exercise of balance between a delicate bouquet of white flowers and a bunch of subtly aqueous wisteria. It all settles on a warm base of tenderly enveloping oak moss.
Wisteria, Lily of the valley, Jasmine
Patchouli, Sandalwood, Oakmoss