Shipping for orders are shipped through either Canada Post or one of the major Couriers in Canada. Parcels are insured against loss or physical damage from outside forces - except for Paint that has been frozen and becomes unusable. You will receive an email with the tracking number for your package. Delivery time can range depending on the volume of deliveries, time of year, and delivery dates are not guaranteed.
On occasion, anomalies occur in the shipping software and rates quoted may differ from the actual shipping rate. Kathie Jordan Design reserves the right to choose a carrier that has similar delivery standards and times due to discrepancies in the shipping rate. Kathie Jordan Design will always strive to get your order to you in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
If you receive a package that has been damaged physically beyond use of the product, you will need to take pictures of the packaging, and the damaged products. The more the better. Email these photos to us at email@example.com and we will start a claim.
If and when the claim has been resolved, we will ship you the replacement items.
In the winter in Canada, temperatures drop below 0ºC.
- Paint is considered a perishable item and can not be insured against freezing.
- We are not able to replace paint that does not revive after it has frozen.
- These shipments are done at the customer's own risk.
- However, with Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint and Fusion Mineral Paint they can freeze and thaw up to 3 times and still be ok.
- If your paint is frozen, let it thaw on its own at room temperature.