In order to preserve the integrity of our paint products, once these products leave our store, we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any paint, paint mediums, or paint accessories.
If your order is damaged in shipping to you, please notify us immediately and send pictures of the outside and inside of the package and the products as the shipped orders are insured. We will ship you the products to replace the damaged items once the claim is resolved with the shipper.
In the winter in Canada, temperatures drop below 0ºC.
- Paint is considered a perishable item and can not be insured against freezing.
- We are not able to replace paint that does not revive after it has frozen.
- These shipments are done at the customer's own risk.
- However, with Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint and Fusion Mineral Paint they can freeze and thaw up to 3 times and still be ok.
- If your paint is frozen, let it thaw on its own at room temperature.
For all products, Return Shipping costs are the responsibility of the Customer. A 10% restocking fee will also apply to the order when returned in original condition which will be deducted from your refund.
If your order qualified for free shipping and the total of the products you are returning bring the total of the same order below $195 (before tax), then we will deduct the Shipping rate from the refund.
Workshop fees are also non-refundable. We can arrange to re-schedule when you can attend a future workshop.